Photography keeps me thinking positive :-)
I love that too:-) Great photo!
Nice shot and a pretty shot of the water. It is cold here today.
It is a beautiful spot for a picnic...but I must be honest, I do prefer warmer temperatures for a picnic myself.
A very evocative shot. Nice.
Nice place for a picnic on a warm day. Looks like they are going to stay for a while with all those bags.
This is a wonderful photo. Having picnics by the water is something I love to do too.
I love that too:-) Great photo!
ReplyDeleteNice shot and a pretty shot of the water. It is cold here today.
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful spot for a picnic...but I must be honest, I do prefer warmer temperatures for a picnic myself.
ReplyDeleteA very evocative shot. Nice.
ReplyDeleteNice place for a picnic on a warm day. Looks like they are going to stay for a while with all those bags.
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful photo. Having picnics by the water is something I love to do too.
ReplyDelete