Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Water Traffic?

This picture is for Watery Wednesday # 88



This picture was taken when I walked in Arendal in the weekend afternoon, 10 degree celcius, sunny. So, Norway is getting warmer. I believe that people cannot resist to go for boat trip, after most of harbour frozen in the long winter. Since more people go with their boats, I noticed many have to wait each other on the water, like the one I captured in this picture. Water Traffic?

Link to Watery Wednesday:


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I dont blame them for wanting to get out in the warmer weather. Nice shot :)

    Hood Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look a little busy. The deep blue of water is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see those houses in the distance... ahhhh, so jealous! I've always dreamed about waterfront living ;-)

    ReplyDelete